Friday, January 1, 2010

Overseas Property Insurance Am I Liable For Someone Getting Their Tires Slashed When It Was Parked At My House And I Was Overseas?

Am I liable for someone getting their tires slashed when it was parked at my house and I was overseas? - overseas property insurance

My friend was just my house while I was abroad. All four of his tires was reduced to a single night. I paid $ 800 for 4 new tires to pay and some of their other change at the time. Now it's time to pay them, "she said to deduct the cost of $ 300.00 for tires and repair of trailers. She said that since the damage has occurred on my property, I am responsible and must absorb the cost of credit in my own. I think this is wrong and I am solely responsible for the injury. Said the official who drafted the report even said that she was against my own standards, etc. .. Any contribution is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment