Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lewy Body Dementia Lewy Body Dementia???

Lewy body dementia??? - lewy body dementia

A few days ago, my grandmother began with hallucinations of a man to remove it and the worst (in the evening was a huge scandal wants because the man wanted to kill us all.. And it is) very scared now. Noon, it almost seems good, but the night and morning, she's just crazy.
went to a psychiatrist and was diagnosed with an antipsychotic, but I'm worried because I think it may be dementia with Lewy bodies, and I've read worse if there neuroleptics.
My question is: Is there something I could give to their allucinante mussels (in addition to neuroleptics)? How can I handle? allucinante disagree or think what it says?
Please, I need someone with medical experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have no medical experience, but working in a nursing home for elderly people for a few years. And yes, the night is even worse. I can only recommend is maybe you can get your doctor to prescribe sleeping pills. Take not into your own hands, and be sure to contact Doc. If your concern is with the options of the document, then you get a different document. Never agree with her. Tell him what might help the situation, because remember, these things are very real to her and if she says we do not believe that they do not trust. I remember someone always hear people hammering and working in the house at night. And I had to say, yes, it leaks or the roof repaired or something set. Since it is more trouble in the finals against dissagree and say they are crazy. You are not crazy, mostly just their opinion has been very active. Try to get a document, in some dementia drugs or anything associated. Good luck. and patients

Anonymous said...

It takes about 4-6 weeks before the anti-psychotic started. Unless your grandmother has symptoms of Parkinson's disease, then it is not dementia with Lewy bodies. Have faith in what the psychiatrist who prescribed the right thing.

If your grandmother asks him about his hallucinations, tell the truth. Calm down, explain what is happening, and say it is safe.

I suggest you read the psychosis of a person who under direct vision. If I have a good website that explains what happened, we will post it here.

http://www.mentalhealth.com/story/p52-sc ...

Post a Comment