Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Make A Hedgehog Cages How Should I Make My Own Rat/chinchilla/hedgehog Cage?

How should i make my own rat/chinchilla/hedgehog cage? - how to make a hedgehog cages

in getting 2 male rats, 2 men (maybe women too), chinchillas, 1 hedgehog, or male or female. I think the store bought cages too small, and the Internet, bought, forming the face. Does anyone know an easy way for a cage on robust measure for these animals Nice? Size is not really a problem, and I can fit a cage large enough. I held http://www.backblast.com/rats/ratcages.htm I do not know how to be robust.

4 comments:

the.magn... said...

I have a three-story wood frame wire mesh sides. The slide in and out plant cleaning easy, and everything is nicely finished, look good and last longer. I wish I could explain it better, but finished the work in the forest.

In addition, you plan to keep them all in the same cage? I have two hedgehogs, and not remember exactly what I've read do not go with certain types of live animals - it can even be dangerous to health. I'm sure it would be similar to the other two species, and it is therefore important to ensure that everyone can live safely.

Singer Girl said...

Get together a little wire, like the site and then a plastic tub.Drill.

Electret... said...

Perhaps a bigger cage?

Different Indifference said...

If you can not afford a decent cage, chin or not .... Hedge If you need veterinary care, you will never afford in a position to which it is. Stick with the rats.

Post a Comment