Saturday, January 23, 2010

Effects Of Smoking On Pregnant Women Why Do Women Do This??? Smoking While Pregnant?

Why do women do this??? Smoking while pregnant? - effects of smoking on pregnant women

Everyone in the family of my husband finds it perfectly acceptable to smoke during pregnancy ... My stepmother has the right, w / 3 of her children, sister-in w /) their 3 children (and here they are always sick and always have ear infections, and now my brother-in-law w "/ 1 girl (she is 17 BTW) have been. My cousin had a baby brother born last year, 2 1 / 2 months, 2 @ £, and smoked the whole time, "the doctor said that smoking could be the reason. Finally, we are aware of the harmful effects, even fatal effects of smoking on the unborn child to have, why again? My husband and I are the only ones who feel so strongly about it?

3 comments:

VoiceofC... said...

My doctor told me to stop it. Smoking causes stress and damage
Baby. Therefore, a minimum to 5-7 per day. The result. 3 pregnancies, 3 large
and healthy babies. Weighing between £ 8.11 and 7.9. All because I listened to my doctor advised my children have benefited.

Baby girl due 5/21/10 said...

If you smoke and become addicted is very difficult to quit smoking. My mother has smoked half of her two pregnancies, I have just a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant and I am a smoker. Tho I am so not quiting my respect. I will not quit cold turkey Tho, because the baby will fall and can cause injury and do not want what I am slowly and stopping almost there.

Juniper said...

No, they are not. I smoked almost every day a package to leave immediately, and when I found out I was pregnant. I am so glad that I, my daughter weighed 8 pounds and 12 ounces is perfect sound. I too have seen several babies born in my family too early and underweight, because the mother is a smoker. I think it's harder for some people to quit smoking when I was cut and given time, you will be fine.

Post a Comment