Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Get Legendary Pokemon Easily In Pokemon Deluge I Need Help Replacing The Legendary Pokemon In My Team.?

I need help replacing the legendary pokemon in my team.? - how to get legendary pokemon easily in pokemon deluge

I like going to great Pokemon. Right now my 4 main pokemon, then I have Palkia and Giratina. Mine are 4 most important:

Torterra, Earthquake, Giga Drain Frenzy Plant and Cut.
Gengar-Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater and Nightmare (will probably replace the nightmare) (pokemon really fast hypnosis always attack first)
Snorlax-Giga Impact, Curse, Substitute and Focus Punch
Alakazam-psychic Psybeam, Hyper Beam and recover

What do you suggest and add instead of two legendary? Almost everything I can get without trading partners of the previous games, is easy to add.

Thanks

2 comments:

Ashley J :) said...

Salamence say Dialga, Uxie, Dragonite, or if they have. or Electivire. Hope that helped! Good luck! :)

Eyes of Seaweed said...

I am speaking a Dragonite, I 1 and its awsome, always wins for me. and I know what Els, but garevouir (i Duno how to spell) is good. I hope to help you.

Post a Comment