Friday, February 19, 2010

How Long Is The Code For Spectral Tiger How Can I Unban My Card On Paypal? What's This PayPal Card Statement 4-digit Code?

How can I unban my card on paypal? What's this PayPal card statement 4-digit code? - how long is the code for spectral tiger

Ugh. I hate paypal now .... Anyway, I was adding an American Express debit card to my account.
Then I got this message:

"Your credit card was charged $ 1.95 USD.

Please check your card statement and find the 4-digit code for the PayPal fees.

Enter the 4-digit code to confirm your card. "


What is a Card? I went in to check your balance, because I know that the lists of sites to send that money for them. I see "PayPal Inc. brand mentioned in the article, but I do not see any four-digit codes.
I went through the help section of PayPal and found this:

"It is the 4-digit code found on your debit card or PayPal by credit card next to or near the quantity of goods. In the section describing the item, you will see on the T toWord PAYPAL or PP.

Please wait day for the PayPal code on your card statement on line. If you do not have online access to your statement, you must wait for its return via e mail.

To enter your PayPal, log into your PayPal account, click on View at the top of the page and click on credit cards financial system, information. "

The problem is that I have no idea how to find the direction of code! I get an e-mail? If I am a small account?


However, none of these problems since my PayPal card to be used banned because I did not enter the code three times to the right. x___x Really? Three? Code is not my fault, PayPal is not clear what the 4 digits! Thanor, I do not remember having read all the warnings, would my card be banned. x_x
I tried readding, but nope.

Yes, if I balance, which examined, it is a code with "PayPal Inc. brand I've tried to make the last four digits.. No. The first four. Nope. I," tried to brand. My card is prohibited.

1 comment:

Vanity Me said...

Hello. PayPal is no clear instructions. First. They were willing to pay via PayPal only to ensure that the card you linked to your PayPal account. This amount is your PayPal balance to within 30 days. Well, the four-digit code, usually 4-digit number that appears on your card statement within 3 business days after you've clicked on the link and confirm "button. So if you online access to your card statement You can see up to 4-digit number beside the word about PayPal or PP. Then I tried 3 times, and no, has banned the map. The only thing to do, be prepared with your card statement for the code and the customer service of PayPal. (I doubt that will help you if you send your request via e-mail). Tell them, and thisquot; I can transfer to the department for resolution so that I can confirm my card? I have four-digit code. Then paste the code on the seller's resolutions.

Reminder: It is important to go straight to the point, as it is called a fee PayPal. If you do not hurry, call 10 hours because that's when the department begins the resolutions, for calls from last Monday through Friday. Call the evening, you should wait for the right time. If you use other debts instead of American Express, American Express, because it receives a fixed fee for a PayPal transaction.

Hope I could help.

Post a Comment