Monday, December 14, 2009

Work Place Freeones Would You Work Some Place That Was Completly Against Your Beliefs?

Would you work some place that was completly against your beliefs? - work place freeones

I want a job for the summer does not really need the money, I also have a request, a gesture. But the jobs that I can get from here, because I'm only 17 are still in fast-food places. I am opposed to fast food, and not just because I'm vegetarian and I do not want to work to the flesh, but also because the Americans were an important reason overweight people.
There are other places I prefer to work as a video store or cinema, but you must be at least 18 years old to work or almost anywhere else.
I do not know what to do. Should I a job in a fast food now or do I wait until it comes to a job in a place where I feel most comfortable?

No comments:

Post a Comment