Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Modern Curtain Fabric Bedroom Decorating Help... I Need Ideas!?

Bedroom decorating help... I need ideas!? - modern curtain fabric

I moved .. I need help decorating my bedroom in my new home ... All suggestions are welcome
So I have 23 ...
I like classical and modern
IKEA West i love ... .. CB2 elm .. Stuff

the only thing I bought in my room, the new litter ... i love it! Here is a link to what seems .. the colors are very bright in person (and not like the second picture)

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.asp ...

I need help with what color to paint the walls .. That comes from lamps and furniture .. and options for fabric or curtains ... with walls, which I all .. 'm open cloth on the walls .. Color .. Wallpaper .. what really!
Thank you in advance for ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment