Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ftp Index Of.jpg How Do I Change My Index Page In Smart Ftp? How Should The Files Be Stored So People Wil Not See My Index.?

How do i change my index page in smart ftp? How should the files be stored so people wil not see my index.? - ftp index of.jpg

I have just started to add photos are stored in my files. My site is dcphotoimaging.com. If I is all you see is what in my files. I have not built the page, and I would be only one page in the near future. Can you help me?

2 comments:

Sachin said...

br>













































































































...................................... ...

Joust said...

In the editor create a file containing the following:

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; html>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; head>

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / head>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; body>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt P> This website will soon \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / p>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / body>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / html>

Name "index.html" and upload all files that do not want to move people.

That it should cover.

Post a Comment